Marianne Cherico helps Baby Boomer women create a life filled with joy, passion and purpose so that they can create a Smokin’ Hot Second Half. She is proud to be a member of this generation of women who changed the world for women, presenting future generations with limitless opportunities to thrive and grow into lives that are meaningful and authentic. It is Marianne's sincerest pleasure to help these women find their purpose, work through limiting and self- sabotaging beliefs and step into their own brand of magnificence.
Learn more about Marianne at CoachingByMarianne.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- What It’s Like To Leave Something Secure For Something Inspired
- How To Move Forward In Your Business Quickly But Not Alone
- Why You Should Never Let Your Fears Or Circumstances Deter You From Your Goals
- Taking The Leap Even When You’re Afraid
- How To Overcome Old Money Stories Around Investing In Yourself
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- How To Plan For A Smokin’ Hot Second Half
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Acuity Scheduling
- Instant Teleseminar
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!