Named one of Forbes' Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch in 2015 & an Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 50 Marketing Influencer in 2016, Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company, located in Chicago.
Over the past 15 years, Andy has provided web strategy and advice to more than a thousand different businesses.
As a top-rated speaker at national conferences and as a writer for many of the biggest blogs out there, Andy has dedicated himself to the teaching of marketing.
He's written hundreds of articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
Andy Co-hosts the Content Matters podcast and is the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Learn more about Andy at Orbit Media Studios.
In this episode you will learn…
- The Need To Understand Marketing As A Business Owner
- Overcoming Challenges That Seem Insurmountable
- When It's Time To Get Out Of A Business Partnership
- How To Ensure Security For Your Team & Success For Your Clients
- When Is The Right Time To Implement Marketing Automation
- How To Simplify Your Processes
- The Easiest Way To Create Your Perfect Mission Statement
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Orbit Media Studios
- Content Matters: Content Marketing Podcast
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing by Andy Crestodina
- Content Jam
- Mission Statement Template
- Email Andy
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!