Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and an in-demand coach.
He's founded the Dream Business Academy and Dream Business Coaching & Mastermind Program and is the host of Dream Business Coach TV – the hit weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Jim also hosts Stick Like Glue Radio, a weekly podcast based on his unique brand of Smart Marketing and Business Building Strategies.
Jim's best known internationally as ‘The Dream Business Coach' and creator of “No Hassle Newsletters” – the ultimate ‘done-for-you' newsletter marketing program used by hundreds of clients in nine countries.
Learn more about Jim at GetJimPalmer.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- The Real Reason 80% Of Small Businesses Fail Within Their 1st 5-Years
- Creating A Referral Stream vs Creating A Revenue Stream
- Why It’s Ineffective To Create A Brand Before You Have A Business
- How To Know You’re Making An Impact On People
- Doing Things Before You Think You’re Ready
- Forgiving Yourself For Your Past Mistakes
- Recognizing The Value Of Time
- Outsourcing: Invest In The Right People
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Dream Business Academy
- “Dream Business” Coaching & Mastermind Program
- Dream Biz TV
- Stick Like Glue Radio
- No Hassle Newsletters
- How To Sell From The Stage Like A Pro
- MARS – Magnetic Attraction & Retention System
- Stop Waiting For it to Get Easier: Create Your Dream Business Now by Jim Palmer
- No B.S. Direct Marketing: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Direct Marketing for Non-Direct Marketing Businesses by Dan S. Kennedy
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!