Originally from Scotland, now living in Sydney, Australia, Joanna Turner is a leading Business & Success Coach, Advanced EFT & Master NLP Practitioner, (and former Chartered Accountant!) Joanna is a mentor to smart women entrepreneurs, who specializes in busting money & visibility blocks. She has coached many women all over the world to gain momentum in their business by helping them create a winning mindset, increase their income, gain confidence and have the freedom to travel.
Learn more about Joanna at Mission For Balance.
In this episode you will learn…
- Why Being An Employee Is Not The Only Option
- Moving Past Doing Things Out Of Duty & Responsibility & Living Your Life On Purpose
- How To Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
- What To Do When Your Family & Friends Just Don’t Get It
- The Importance Of Work-Life Balance
- Why Being Around People Already More Successful Than You Can Help You Uplevel Fast
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Mission For Balance
- Joanna Turner’s Facebook Profile
- The Entrepreneur Edge Facebook Group
- LA Live Mastermind
- Unwritten by Jack Delosa
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!