Tim Paige is the Conversion Educator at LeadPages.
An experienced marketer in all forms of media, Tim spends his days speaking to the most successful marketers across multiple industries, along with business owners looking to increase their marketing efforts.
In his short time at LeadPages, Tim has already helped grow their customer-base to 25,000 and increase their list by another 20,000 leads.
He is a husband, father, and die-hard Syracuse Orange fan.
Learn more about Tim at The Voice of Tim Paige.
In this episode you will learn…
- Tim As A Professional Voice Actor
- One Big Dream: What Tim Always Wanted Ever Since He Was A Kid
- Overcoming The Challenges Of Being In A Band
- The Two Amazing Things Tim Got From His Very First Podcast
- The Possibility Of Building A Successful Business Upon What You Truly Enjoy Doing
- How To Avoid The Biggest Mistake Most Entrepreneurs Make
- The Online Tools Tim Uses The Most
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- The Voice of Tim Paige
- Getting Into Comics: A Newbie's Guide To Getting Started Reading Comic Books
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn
- Entrepreneur On Fire by John Lee Dumas
- Internet Business Mastery
- Atlas Talent Agency
- Adobe Audition CC
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!