Selina Morrison is a professional photographer out of British Columbia, Canada who is passionate about capturing the fairy tale in every wedding she shoots.
She's developed an outstanding reputation as a wedding and family photographer within the Okanagan Valley and is now expanding to serving brides across Canada and around the world through destination wedding shoots.
Learn more about Selina at Selina Photography.
In this episode you will learn…
- Figuring Out What You’re Passionate About
- Why Selina Loves Capturing & Preserving Moments
- The Realization That Helped Her Leap
- You Get What You Pay For
- Overcoming The Fear Of Turning Your Passion Into Your Career
- What Coaching Is All About
- The Importance Of Finding The Right Coach
- How To Effectively Manage Your Time & Relationships To Get Things Done
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Selina Photography
- Free Guide To Find Your Perfect Wedding Photographer
- Business Building Rockstars Summit 2015
- Acuity Scheduling
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!