Ralph Brogden is a best-selling author, freelance journalist and media strategist with a professional and educational background in marketing, psychology and publishing.
His work has been featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, USA TODAY and hundreds of other nationally-syndicated television, newspaper, and magazine outlets.
He is a contributor and host on several online business media outlets including Business Innovators Magazine, Rebelpreneur Radio, and Wake Up Motivated.
Ralph creates marketing, media and publishing strategies for business owners who want to quickly become a thought leader that everyone knows, likes and trusts.
Learn more about Ralph at RalphBrogden.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- How To Build Personal Brands Using The 4 V’s Approach
- How Ralph Got Hooked On Marketing
- Getting More People To Say ‘Yes’ Than To Say ‘No’
- What Is The True Purpose Of Your Business
- What To Do When You’re In The Midst Of Turmoil
- Ralph’s Story: From A Successful Profitable Business To Totally Out Of Business
- Increasing Your Productivity With Proper Time-Management
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Ralph on Facebook
- Ralph on Twitter
- The Pomodoro Technique
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
- The Emyth by Michael E. Gerber
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!