Alessandra Colaci has worked with brands and businesses for the past 15 years.
Her strategic and analytical approach to online marketing, coupled with creative ideas, has led to success in building brands and increasing their visibility.
Her clients have included Coca-Cola, Warner Brothers, Marshalls, LuLu’s, and T.J. Maxx.
Alessandra is also a speaker on marketing, live video, social media, and tech at conferences such as SXSW and Summit Live.
Learn more about Alessandra at Influence Buzz.
In this episode you will learn…
- The Different Ways You Can Do Live Videos
- The Benefits Of Focusing Your Time & Energy On Just One Or Two Platforms
- The Key To Growth In A Social Media Platform
- Finding Out When & Who To Offload Tasks To
- How To Effectively Manage Burnout
- The Importance Of Knowing How Long It Takes You To Finish Things
- Collaboration Made Easy Through Google Docs & Sheets
- The Effect Of Producing Too Much Content
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Influence Buzz
- Influence Buzz Podcast
- Alessandra on Facebook
- Alessandra on Twitter
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
- Trillo Cloud Platform
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!