Lou Bortone is a Video Marketing expert and online branding consultant who helps entrepreneurs and service professionals build breakthrough brands on the Internet, so they can have more visibility, credibility and profitability.
Lou delivers innovative online branding strategies, including video marketing coaching and consulting.
Lou is a former television executive who worked for E! Entertainment Television and Fox in Los Angeles.
He is also an author and ghostwriter of six business books, a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and a Book Yourself Solid Certified Coach.
Learn more about Lou at LouBortone.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- How To Be Fun & Creative While Teaching
- Using Challenges To Get People Into Your Funnel
- From Newbie To Ninja: Getting The Habit Of Doing Videos
- The Wackiest Video Lou Ever Made
- The Difference Between Teaching Online & In Traditional Classrooms
- How To Build Up An Audience On Youtube When You’re Just Starting Out
- What Basic Tools You Need To Get Started On Video-Making
- How To Find Guests For Your Web Show
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- 14-Day YouTube Challenge
- The Video Avenger’s Online Video Survival Kit
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- Book Yourself Solid System
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!