Ana Melikian is the host of the MINDSET ZONE podcast, Director of Education for the Book Yourself Solid® School of Coach Training, and Co-Founder of MoreClientsMoreFun.com.
Her podcast MINDSET ZONE is featured in The Huffington Post “15 Podcasts That Will Leave You Pondering Life’s Big Questions,” and during its launch, reached #1 in iTunes’ New & Noteworthy in Business, Management & Marketing, Health, Self-Help, Education, and Training.
Learn more about Ana at Mindset.Zone.
In this episode you will learn…
- What Is The Book Yourself Solid System by Michael Port
- Different Online Opportunities To Becoming A Coach
- What’s Not Being Taught In Coaching Schools
- Receiving Appropriate Training & Becoming A Certified Coach
- What You Should Consider Before Worrying About Creating A Website
- Getting Clients Through LinkedIn
- The Real Role Of Marketing
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Email Ana
- Mindset Zone Podcast
- More Clients More Fun
- Book Yourself Solid System
- Book Yourself Solid School Of Coach Training
- Coach U
- International Coach Federation
- Episode 018: Paul McManus & Insights on Partnering and Collaborating in Business
- Episode 052: Lou Bortone on Getting Your Message Seen, Heard And Out There Into The World Using Videos
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!