Kerry Heaps is the Founder and President of Kerry’s Network, Inc., a marketing organization that provides Business-to-Business Marketing services. She is also the host of Strictly Marketing Talk Radio and publisher of Strictly Marketing Magazine. The magazine has recently spun off an online community for Strictly Women in Marketing, for Women (and Men) looking to gain more media exposure. Kerry also has part ownership in other businesses in the fashion and beauty industry. Her passion is to help other Entrepreneurs with their marketing efforts to continue their dream of running a successful business.
Learn more about Kerry at Strictly Marketing Magazine.
In this episode you will learn…
- How Kerry Joined The Modeling Industry
- Kerry’s First Notable Entrepreneurial Experience
- Learning To Walk Away When Something’s Not Working On Your Business
- The Importance Of Being Committed To Your Own Success
- Managing Overwhelm: What To When Things Don’t Go As Planned
- Work-Life Balance: How To Manage Your Time Better As An Entrepreneur
- The Valuability Of Having A Mentor
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!