Greg Smith is the founder and CEO of Thinkific, a software platform that makes it easy to create, market and sell online courses.
Greg was working as a corporate lawyer for one of the largest law firms in the country when he launched an online course as a side project.
Revenues from his course soon surpassed his salary as a lawyer, and Greg jumped into online education full time.
Since then, Greg and his team at Thinkific have helped thousands of coaches, authors, speakers, and companies create and sell their own online courses as a way to build their brands and their revenues.
Learn more about Greg at Thinkific.
In this episode you will learn…
- Thinkific: What It Is & How It Came To Be
- Helping People Learn Rather Than Just Selling A Course
- Hobby To Business – Project: Mondays At 9
- Using Online Courses To Grow Your Business & Brand
- What It Is Like When Your Side Project Is Replacing Your Full Time Gig
- What Was Greg’s Impetus To Jump Into Education Full-Time
- Keeping Ahead Of Your Competition By Thinking Far Ahead
- What Entrepreneurs Get Stuck On A Lot Of Times & Leads To Business Demise
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Free Training from Greg
- Episode 001: Marc Mawhinney & How To Transition Smoothly From Your J-O-B To Your Life’s Passion
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!