Nicole Culver is the host of the Blissful Bites Podcast and owner of Blissful Eats Snack Company. Her goal is to share her experiences of running a small business and being a mom of two with transparency and authenticity.
Nicole enjoys 5 am wake ups, at home workouts, podcast listening and experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen. Nicole lives in New York with her husband and two daughters.
Learn more about Nicole at NicoleCulverBlog.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- When Is It Safe To Take The Entrepreneurial Leap
- The Importance Of Making Sure It’s An Actual Business Before You Start One
- What You Need To Figure Out First When You Start A Food Business
- Nicole’s Greatest Resource When She Started Her Business
- The Steps To Take To Get Your Products Out There On A Bigger Scale
- How To Get Your Local Business Online
- What Made Nicole Decide To Start Her Own Podcast
- Why Sharing Your Problems & Making Connections Can Benefit Your Business
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Blissful Bites Podcast
- The Food Entrepreneur Summit
- Meet Edgar
- Special Bonus Episode: Laura Roeder on Earning Back Hours Of Your Life Through Automation
- Nikki’s Coconut Butter
- Not Ketchup
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!