For years Bailey Richert was caught up in the ‘rat race' working the 9-to-5 consulting grind and may have seemed like she ‘had it all', but behind closed doors it didn't feel that way.
In 2013, Bailey launched her own location independent business with the goal of earning income from anywhere in the world and today she teaches others how to launch profitable online enterprises as infopreneurs: respected experts in their fields creating value and profit by sharing their passions with others in a manner that supports their ideal lifestyles.
Learn more about Bailey at BaileyRichert.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- What Is Infopreneurship
- Turning Your Passion Into Profit
- 2 Reasons Why You Have To Be Passionate About What You’re Doing
- Why Listening To Every Single Person Out There Is A Bad Idea
- The Importance Of Investing In A Coach That Resonates With You
- The Difference Between A Coach & Support Groups
- Why You Should Consider Qualifying New Clients From The Start
- Bailey’s Vetting Process For Potential Clients
- What Inspired Bailey To Launch A Summit
- Giving Away About 90% Of What You Know For Free
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- The Infopreneur Summit
- Life Experience Millionaire: The 6-Step Guide to Profiting from What You Know + Love by Bailey Richert
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!