Miguel de Jesus is a Certified Professional Coach, Executive Coach, and Marketing Consultant. He's a highly accomplished, results-oriented leader with over 30 years experience leading business management and global sales and marketing, with multiple Fortune 500 companies in many capacities.
Miguel currently provides Leadership and Sales Training to professionals as a Leadership Consultant and Coach and a Digital Marketing professional, helping business leaders, authors, speakers, coaches and other professionals to improve their Marketing efforts to gain more visitors, leads, and client conversions.
As a Keynote speaker, Transformational change agent, and published author, Miguel brings his insights, and wisdom to both his public and corporate audiences.
Learn more about Miguel at CoachMiguel.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- How It Was For Miguel Growing Up In A Public Housing
- Miguel’s Decision To Become An Entrepreneur AFTER Retirement
- Family Support For Your Vision As An Entrepreneur
- Taking Control Of Your Circumstances
- Finding Peers Who Are Aligned With Your Future
- How To Achieve Growth Inside A Company
- The Importance Of Good Work Ethics
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Get Your Free eBook ‘Let Your Emotional Intelligence do the Talking'
- Build To Grow: 14 Thought Leaders Deliver Engagement Strategies For The C-Suite
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!