Jessica Rhodes is the founder and CEO of Interview Connections, the premier source for booking outstanding podcast guests.
The Interview Connections team of Booking Agents connects podcasters with guests for their shows and helps highly qualified guest experts connect with podcast hosts.
Jessica is the host of the hit weekly web TV show, Interview Connections TV, she’s the host of the Rhodes to Success podcast and she is the co-host of The Podcast Producers, a ten episode audio series selected by Apple as a “How to Podcast” show in iTunes.
Jessica is a regular speaker at Dream Business Academy and has shared the stage with dozens of top podcasters at Podcast Movement and Podcast New England.
Learn more about Jessica at JessicaRhodes.Biz.
In this episode you will learn…
- How Jessica Got Into Podcasting & Built Her Business Around It
- Podcast Guest Bookings & The Works
- How To Effectively Pitch A Podcaster
- Why Your Strategies & Methods Should Constantly Change
- The Importance Of Having The Ability To Reply To Changing Marketing Trends
- How To Make Your Business Run Without You
- Jessica’s Daily Self-Care Ritual
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Interview Connections
- Interview Connections TV
- Rhodes To Success Podcast
- The Podcast Producers
- Dream Business Academy
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!