Rob Youngblood is a life and communication coach, Emmy Award-winning TV host, network news anchor, and a sought-after keynote and motivational speaker.
He works with numerous individual clients – including media personalities, business leaders, politicians, doctors, and pro athletes – as well as corporations including Warner Bros Television, Hershey, The Travel Channel, Nissan, and O’more College of Design – where he also serves as a guest lecturer and instructor.
He has spent almost 30 years working in entertainment, TV, and media and knows first hand the difference that great communication skills can make in life, in business, and in the world!
Learn more about Rob at StudioYoungblood.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- How Great Communication Skills Can Enhance Your Life
- What It's Like To Not Have A Safety Net To Fall Back On When You Become Your Own Boss
- Rob’s Strategy On Maintaining A Healthy & Positive Mindset
- Why Feedback Matters
- Making A Difference In People’s Lives Just By Being You
- How Powerful Social Media Is
- “Facebook Television Network”
- How To Effectively Make Connections & Build Relationships
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Rob on Facebook
- Episode 001: Marc Mawhinney & How To Transition Smoothly From Your J-O-B To Your Life’s Passion
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!