Stacey Harris is a social media strategist and trainer, helping online entrepreneurs build epic communities. Her focus on using social media to connect communities goes way back to her MySpace days.
While working for a small record label and web radio station, she used MySpace to connect with bands and their fans. Returning to her web radio roots, she now hosts her own podcast, Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris.
Learn more about Stacey at The Stacey Harris.
In this episode you will learn…
- Why Consistency Is Important
- How Stacy Got Obsessed In Music
- How To Build Your Business Using Social Media
- Shifting From A Successful VA Practice To Focusing In On Social Media
- The Challenges When You Change Business Ventures
- Getting Really Clear On What Your Working Hours Are
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!