Trevor Young is a keynote marketing speaker, strategist, and adviser who helps companies and individuals harness the power of owned, earned and social media to build public recognition for their business or personal brand.
He blogs at PR Warrior, hosts the podcast Reputation Revolution, and is the author of the book microDOMINATION. In 2015, Brand Quarterly included Trevor on its global ‘50 Marketing Thought Leaders Over 50’ list.
Learn more about Trevor at TrevorYoung.me.
In this episode you will learn…
- How Integral Having A Staff Is To Your Business
- How To Outsource Effectively
- Building Your “Village Of Support”
- Reaching Out To Somebody You’re Looking To Build Relationships With
- The Value Of Having Social Proof
- What Is True Connection
- How To Keep Things Organized
- What Is “Purposeful Meandering”
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- PR Warrior
- Reputation Revolution Podcast
- microDomination: How to leverage social media and content marketing to build a mini-business empire around your personal brand by Trevor Young
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!