In this episode I talk with Ovi Negrean about his incredible tool, SocialBee, that will streamline the way you use social media for followers, engagement, and lead generation for your business.
SocialBee is an all-on-one tool that not only auto-posts on social media for you but also allows you to categorize your posts to keep your content fresh, well-mixed and always engaging. As Ovi tells me, “We help companies, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs save time but also get more leads and better results on social media.”
If you’re looking for a more efficient and effective social media content management system, don’t miss this behind the scenes look at SocialBee where you’ll learn how you can recycle your evergreen content on autopilot, easily write customized copy for each social platform, how to find and connect with you ideal audience, create limited time promotional campaigns, when to use an automation tool and when to use a human touch, and more -- plus Ovi has a very special offer just for my audience.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Save Time and Get Better Social Engagement with SocialBee
- Category Based Social Media Scheduler That Keeps Your Content Varied and Engaging
- What Should and Shouldn’t Be Automated on Social Media
- How SocialBee Helps You Find and Connect With Your Ideal Audience
- Leverage Automation to Recycle Your Evergreen Content on Autopilot
- Customize Your Copy to Fit Each Social Platform in ONE Entry
- How to Set RSS Feed Based Posts With Full Control
- Best Practices for Using Automation Tools Effectively and Ethically
After 10+ years of experience working in various firms, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, having also some entrepreneurial ventures in between, Ovi jumped full time into the startup world with Nugget (acquired) and is now focused on SocialBee.
SocialBee offers All-in-One Tools and Services for Content Posting & Recycling, Follower Growth, Engagement, and More to put your Social Media on Autopilot.
Ovi also developed the Alternative Startup Methodology that shifts the conventional startup model by focusing on the Sell -> Service -> Scale sequence. He has experience in building and managing software development teams; building SaaS and mobile products; creating ROI-positive social media; marketing and product launches.