Matt is the founder of Later (formerly Latergramme) where he leads the marketing, growth and customer experience teams as well as fundraising.
He's previously founded several companies where he's led product, engineering & growth teams, including Thinkific which his co-founder and brother still runs today.
Learn more about Matt at Later.com.
In this episode you will learn…
- What Is Later & How It Came To Be
- How To Win Customers Before You Launch
- The Importance Of Listening To Your Customers
- What Causes Startup Companies To Fail
- Understanding How To Build The Right Product
- Warning Signs That Your Business Is Failing
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Download the Later app
- Angel Hack
- Matt Smith on Twitter
- Episode 055: Greg Smith on Selling Online Courses To Build Your Brand & Bottom Line
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!