Marisa Murgatroyd is the founder of Live Your Message and the Superhero Summits, where she turns entrepreneurs into Online Superheroes. At 4’11 and a quarter, Marisa’s known as the shortest woman in marketing — but that doesn’t stop her from having huge ideas and huge impact! She’s the “go to” brand builder for industry luminaries and heavyweights such as Justin Livingston, Callan Rush, Danny Iny, Alexis Neely and Susan Peirce Thompson.
Marisa helps entrepreneurs create a business that is authentic and aligned with who they are, to empower them to turn up the dial on their “inner superhero”, so they can be the superhero to their tribe, as well as in their own lives.
Learn more about Marisa at Live Your Message.
In this episode you will learn…
- What People Want & Crave Most
- How To Become The Superhero To Your Tribe
- How To Truly Stand Out In The World Of Online Entrepreneurship
- Understanding What It Is You Can Do That People Will Want
- How You’re Unintentionally Hurting The People That You Want To Help
- The Importance Of Understanding Human Motivation
- What Marketers Should Learn From Game Developers
- The Experience Formula: Information Products vs Experience Products
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
- Live Your Message
- Free Online Training: Experience Products Live 101
- Learning to Learn: From Correctional Officer to Master Coach
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!