Marie Grace Berg is known as a great connector of people and influencers and her greatest passion is bringing in experts for her podcasts to share their message in a much bigger way and serve more people.
Marie's latest project is the upcoming Joint Venture Success Summit where she's bringing in more than 50 Entrepreneurs and JV experts to share their secrets on how to package, promote and profit with Joint Venture Partnerships and to essentially help coaches, authors, speakers and experts build a bigger list, get more clients, and sell more of their programs.
Learn more about Marie at Joint Venture Success Summit.
In this episode you will learn…
- The Advantages Of Having A Business That’s Location Independent
- The Reason Behind Marie’s Decision To Work Abroad
- A Way To Make A Positive Impact On The Lives Of Others
- Learning From Your Mistakes
- The Benefits Of Collaborating With Like-Minded Individuals
- A Sneak Peak Of The Joint Venture Success Summit 2016
- The Key Elements Of A Joint Venture Success
- The Importance Of Cultivating Relationships
Resources Mentioned in the Episode…
I create this podcast for you, my valued listener. It’s so much fun and I’m looking forward to continuing to do this for a long time. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below. I read and personally respond to every one.
If you’d like to stay up-to-date with our schedule and other exciting news and events, subscribe to my email list using the button below.
Interested in supporting the show? CLICK HERE for all the details!