Jason helps thought leaders reach a larger audience with their ideas... create new income streams from their expertise... and build business models that align with their goals.
As a consultant, trainer, and strategist, he draws from thirteen years of researching top Internet influencers as well as personal experience gained by launching over 60 online courses, teaching more than 7000 entrepreneurs, generating 6 million dollars in online course sales, and 8 million downloads of his podcast. His mission is to help more visionaries with impactful ideas to reach the people they serve best and the problems they are uniquely positioned to solve.**
Thriving With ADD as an Influencer and Entrepreneur
In this vulnerable episode, Jason Van Orden shares about his own personal struggles with ADD and mental health and how he’s been able to overcome challenges and thrive as an online business owner.
Jason explains that many entrepreneurs have ADD and shares how to work in congruence with this diagnosis, as well as how in can actually be an asset to your business.
He explains that one of the strengths of the ADD mind is the novelty seeking gene, which makes you insatiably curious. In the past, you may have been shamed for not sticking to one thing, but that’s how innovation happens.
We also discuss the power of vulnerability, having the courage to ask for help and share your story, how to leverage your strengths by putting systems to work for you, overcoming the stigma and shame we place on ourselves when we have a mental health challenges and much more.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Handling Mental Health Challenges as a Busy Entrepreneur
- How to Shift the Direction of Your Business Without Losing Your Identity
- Creating Digital Systems So You Never Forget Your Most Important Tasks
- Why Many Entrepreneurs Have ADD - And How This Can Be a Strength in Business
- Having the Courage to Own Your Struggles and Tell Your Story
- Overcoming the Stigma We Place on Mental Health in Business
- How to Work WITH Your Mental Health Challenges to Reduce Stress in Your Business