In this episode, I talk with Linda Hollander, leading expert on corporate sponsorship, author of the # 1 best-seller, Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps and CEO of Sponsor Concierge, about best practices to land a sponsorship that can fund your dreams and how to land a sponsor that will renew with you again and again.
Linda began her journey of entrepreneurship at just 13 years old and in her over 20 years of experience as an industry leader on the power of corporate sponsors, she know what works, what doesn’t, and how to craft what she calls the perfect “Sponsor Proposal” that will showcase the benefits of working with you and solidify top tier sponsorships. As she tells me, “If a sponsor doesn’t see the benefits of working with you, you won’t get the sponsorship.”
In this not-to-be-missed Masterclass, Linda teaches the 4 critical components of a killer Sponsor Proposal, the best ways to contact potential sponsors (and what NOT to do), the secret to creating a “cash machine” renewal system with sponsors, how to spotlight your assets with your influence (regardless of how many followers you have), how to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes,’ and many more insider secrets.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How to Get Top Tier Sponsors to Fund YOUR Dreams
- 3 Critical Steps You Must Take to Land a Killer Sponsorship
- How to Craft a “Sponsor Proposal” - 4 Crucial Things Sponsors Want to See Before They’ll Work With You
- The Best Way to Contact a Potential Sponsor (And What NOT to Do)
- How to Create an Enticing Benefits Package for Sponsors (So They’re Dying to Work With You!)
- Why the Number of Followers You Have Isn’t the Only Thing Sponsors Care About (And What Is)
- How to Get a Sponsor to Renew With You Again and Again
- The Best Department in a Company to Approach to Get a Yes to Your Sponsorship - And the Questions to Ask Them
- How to Handle Rejection - What to Do to Turn a No Into a Yes
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Ask For a 5+ Figure Sponsorship Deal
Linda Hollander has been featured by Inc. Magazine as the leading expert on corporate sponsorship. She has over 20 years of experience as a small business owner and is the industry leader in teaching people about how to tap into the awesome power of corporate sponsors.
She is the author of the # 1 best-seller, Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps. She is also the CEO of Sponsor Concierge and the founder of the Sponsor Secrets Seminar.
Her sponsors include Microsoft, Epson, Wells Fargo, Dun & Bradstreet, Fed Ex, American Airlines, Staples, Health Net, Marriott, IBM and Wal Mart.