In this episode, I talk with MC Laubscher, a wealth strategist, President and CEO of Producers Wealth, and creator and host of the popular podcast, Cashflow Ninja about simplifying your money potential with powerful strategies to create, protect and multiple your income.
MC doesn’t believe scrimping and saving is the answer, and that having that mindset will never lead to personal wealth. As he says, “There is an abundance of opportunities of generating income. Make that switch from scarcity to abundance.”
You’ll also learn three steps to creating money abundance, the four different levels of financial security (and how to level up no matter where you are right now), the “wealth destroyers” hurting your business, why you should actually focus on what you want over what you need to create abundance, what it truly means to pay yourself first and how to do it, and many more money-making strategies.
Change the way you think about making money in your business!
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The Perpetual Wealth Multiplier Strategy
- How to Develop A Money Mindset
- Why You Should Focus on What You Want Over What You Need
- Figure Out What’s Holding Your Money Prosperity Back
- The “Wealth Destroyers” Hurting Your Business
- 3 Steps to Creating Money Abundance
- The 4 Different Levels of Financial Security
- What It Truly Means to “Pay Yourself First”
- The Infinite Banking Strategy to Save AND Invest (At The Same Time)
- Top 5 Things You Must Do To Build More Wealth
M.C. Laubscher is a wealth strategist, educator, and financial freedom fighter. He is the President and CEO of Producers Wealth and creator and the host of the popular and top-rated business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja.
His purpose and mission is to help producers and creators create, protect and multiply their wealth in ANY Economy without getting ripped off by Wall Street & their governments.
M.C. challenges existing societal belief systems and misinformation around concepts such as money, saving, investing, wealth and retirement.
He has shared these ideas as a guest on several podcasts and is a regular contributor to Grant Cardone TV, Steemit, Medium.com, Linkedin Pulse and Biggerpockets.