Debra Kasowski, 3X bestselling author, speaker, success coach, and the charismatic host of the thought-provoking podcast, The Millionaire Woman Show, is committed to enriching the leadership potential of her countless clients, essentially guiding them to go within to capitalize on their true personal power, so they can achieve the measurable success they desire in business, and in life.
Why Your Mindset Is One Of Your Most Powerful Assets
In this episode, I talk with 3X bestselling author, speaker, success coach, and the host of the thought-provoking podcast, The Millionaire Woman Show, Debra Kasowski, about the significance of what she calls the “questions we ask ourselves,” or the thoughts we think on a regular basis that may be sabotaging our success, and how we can dig deeper into our psyche in order to challenge previous assumptions and beliefs.
Through learning from the endearing example of her own father’s perseverance in the face of an unexpected and life-changing setback, Debra developed a fascination with the power of emotional intelligence and positive psychology on the human spirit, and an understanding that success often depends on the quality of our thoughts. As she tells me, “If I focus on results, I’m going to get more results. If I focus on weaknesses, that’s what I’m going to get more of.”
We also discuss 5 types of destructive thinking patterns that are sabotaging your success, how your personal self awareness is affecting your business relationships (for better or worse), why positive psychology is not just “happyology,” how to “be more curious” (and why you need to), the brilliance of “acting as if” to create the vision of yourself you desire and many more insights into the power of a positive mindset.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How to Challenge Assumptions and Confront Jumping to Conclusions
- 5 Types of Destructive Thinking Patterns That Are Sabotaging Your Success
- How Your Self-Awareness Is Affecting Your Business Relationships (For Better or Worse)
- What Positive Psychology Really Is and How to Leverage It
- Why You Need to Stop Looking For The Next Best Thing
- Overcoming Self-Doubts, Persevering and Honoring Your Commitments
- The S.O.A.R Method for Using “Appreciative Inquiry” to Create Positive Results
- How to Be More Curious (And Why You Need To)
- The Simple Power of “Acting As If” to Create the Vision of Yourself You Desire