Mark Asquith is a serial entrepreneur who has built globally successful design, marketing, software and digital businesses since he quit his real job in 2005. A passionate podcaster, global keynote speaker and helpful bloke, Mark is the co-founder of Podcast Websites and the creator of Excellence Expected. He has a terribly embarrassing beard.
How to Lean Into Your Unique Podcasting Voice
In this episode I talk with Mark Asquith from Rebel Base Media that’s created multiple tech-tools for podcasters including Podcast Websites, Captivate Audio, Poductivity, and the Podcast Success Academy to help podcasters become audio influencers, and do it with ease.
Mark shares a behind the scenes tour of Podcast Websites and the Podcast Success Academy which aim to make building a website for your podcast, marketing, branding, data analysis, and even podcasting education ridiculously easy.
As he tells me, “Nobody tells you as a podcaster the little hacks you can take to boost your listenership. So we created an academy where you can literally get coached for free.”
Mark and I also discuss how to overcome a saturated podcasting niche, how to collaborate with other podcasters and why absolutely should, how to lean into your unique podcasting voice, and much more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or are already a seasoned podcasting pro, you won’t want to miss this episode.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- A Done-for-You Media Hosting and Branding Platform for Podcast Websites
- How to Get a Customized Podcast Launch for Beginners and Seasoned Podcasters Alike
- Behind the Scenes Demo of Podcast Success Academy - Get Free Podcast Coaching, Workshops, Tutorials and More!
- Overcoming a Saturated Podcasting Market in Your Niche - Should You Still Podcast?
- How to Lean Into Your Unique Podcasting Voice
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Podcast Competition - How to Collab With Other Podcasters for Greater Reach
- How to Easily Get Your Show on All Major Podcasting Platforms
- Captivate.FM - A Growth Oriented Media Host That Gives You Valuable Analytical Insights
- Poductivity.com - A Brand New Marketing Tool to Skyrocket Your Engagement and Sales
Continue the Conversation with Mark
If you need a website and media host for your podcast, Mark and his team at Podcast Websites can help you out. Their all-in-one solution is a dream come true for podcasters and makes life so easy for new podcasters to get up and running the right way. Use coupon code NICOLE for 20% OFF!
Sign up for your FREE membership to Podcast Success Academy for tips, hacks, and tutorials to support you at any stage of your podcasting journey!